Post-Purchase homeowner course.
Dates: May 18, 2019
Times: From 9:30 am to 2:0 pm
Location: Stoughton Public Library 84 Park St in Stoughton
Contact: call Jacqueline Cooper at 888-839-0963 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsor: Financial Education Associates/MHP/Stoughton Public Library
HomeSafe is a program designed to provide information for homeowners. In the HomeSafe class you will learn
- How to how to address maintenance and repair issues in your home
- How to prepare for updating your home
- How to keep your home safe from fire and theft
- How to maintain your finances as a homeowner
- How to make sure you and your home are adequately covered by insurance
- How to address landlord issues
- How to work with your condominium association
This one-day Saturday class has the following benefits
- Discounts on homeowner insurance premiums*
- Fulfills Post Purchase education requirement
- Gives you a forum to share experiences with other new homeowners.
- Free membership to Mass Energy Consumer's Alliance (www.Massenergy.org(link is external))
- Course materials are included in the price.