Each of the nine member agencies of the statewide Regional Housing Network of Massachusetts acts as the Housing Consumer Education Center for its region. These agencies offer housing assistance, services, and information to low- and moderate-income residents of Massachusetts including:
- Administering more than 25,000 federal and state rental subsidies;
- Developing affordable rental, homeownership, and transitional housing opportunities;
- Identifying public/private rehabilitation resources for homeowners and landlords;
- Educating buyers and owners on purchasing and maintaining a home;
- Working with property owners and managers to promote successful and long-term tenancies;
- Providing transitional housing and support services to those at risk of homelessness or presently in shelters;
- Partnering with communities, lenders, and government agencies to develop local affordable housing opportunities.
If you have a housing question, your local Housing Consumer Education Center can help you find the answer. Please see our home page to find the Housing Consumer Education Center in your region or call 1.800.224.5124.