Dates: February 5 & 12, 2020
Times: From 5:45 pm to 7:45 pm
Location: 460 West Main street in Hyannis
Contact: call Cheryl M Codair at 508-771-5400- x267 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsor: Housing Assistance Corporation of Cape Cod
Welcome to our free Money Matters workshops!
Money conversations can be emotionally charged topics. Our intention is to:
- arouse your curiosity;
- increase your awareness about your emotions around money;
- how emotions can impact your bank account; and
- how you can begin to control your financial health!
- Our 2 part workshop is a ‘judgement free zone’ and will teach & guide you to:
- Set financial goals;
- Identify ways to create an emergency fund and a spending plan;
- Educate how to get free credit reports;
- Guide best behaviors to meet your short and long term credit goals.